Black Black Friday
Started out that I needed to take minutes for e meeting in e afternoon, dun lyke to take minutes super duper boring job, while e rest get to sit around and day dream... roar!!~~
Afternoon, received news that my ex volunteer had passed away... Its really sad, hard to imagine someone so fit and lively as him, one moment was walking around healthily and next moment gone, I remembered him saying "xiaohui, I waill go to yr new centre and visit you one day k" that day will never come already... xin suan... heart is feeling so sour... I never had e chance to visit him in hospital, when i wanted to visit him, his family members did not want to allow. He had stroke, then complication from surgery and was in a critical state for 1 mth. I have mixed feelings, i feel happy cos I know he is a good guy and GOD will take care of him and he can leave this world, at least his family members wun need to take turns to go to hospital to visit him everyday, I know its definitely would be very taxing for the family members coming to visit him day after day and getting demoralised, but I still try to console myself that at least he is in a better place. Sad is that he was a really good volunteer forever ever-ready to help everybody always so jovial, Uncle Chan I am gonna miss yr riddles, although I always fail to guess it ='( I am just so no good at riddles... GOD, pls take good care of Uncle Chan!
I am gonna visit his wake with some colleagues and elderly on Monday, I guess alot of tears would be expected.
Uncle Chan, I salute you for yr contributions and everything you have done, gonna miss u.... The fragility of life is not to be underestimated, especially even healthy individuals can drop dead just like MC King.
Dun know wat to expect for this year of 2008 but I know alot of changes is gonna take place.... I need strength to carry on....
Started out that I needed to take minutes for e meeting in e afternoon, dun lyke to take minutes super duper boring job, while e rest get to sit around and day dream... roar!!~~
Afternoon, received news that my ex volunteer had passed away... Its really sad, hard to imagine someone so fit and lively as him, one moment was walking around healthily and next moment gone, I remembered him saying "xiaohui, I waill go to yr new centre and visit you one day k" that day will never come already... xin suan... heart is feeling so sour... I never had e chance to visit him in hospital, when i wanted to visit him, his family members did not want to allow. He had stroke, then complication from surgery and was in a critical state for 1 mth. I have mixed feelings, i feel happy cos I know he is a good guy and GOD will take care of him and he can leave this world, at least his family members wun need to take turns to go to hospital to visit him everyday, I know its definitely would be very taxing for the family members coming to visit him day after day and getting demoralised, but I still try to console myself that at least he is in a better place. Sad is that he was a really good volunteer forever ever-ready to help everybody always so jovial, Uncle Chan I am gonna miss yr riddles, although I always fail to guess it ='( I am just so no good at riddles... GOD, pls take good care of Uncle Chan!
I am gonna visit his wake with some colleagues and elderly on Monday, I guess alot of tears would be expected.
Uncle Chan, I salute you for yr contributions and everything you have done, gonna miss u.... The fragility of life is not to be underestimated, especially even healthy individuals can drop dead just like MC King.
Dun know wat to expect for this year of 2008 but I know alot of changes is gonna take place.... I need strength to carry on....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home